- Characteristics of Magnesium Silicate
- It is in the form of white powder and acts as an ion exchanger/catalytic residue remover. It enhances the transparency of wastewater, reduces COD, removes organic matter dissolved in wastewater, decolorizes and precipitates.
- Magnesium Silicate Applications
- Polyol purification, Biodiesel purification, various wastewater treatment, increased freshness of used cooking oil through adsorption of foreign matters, PH control, cosmetics bulking agent, cosmetics viscosity enhancer
- Patents / Certificates
- Patent Certificate: Production Method of Magnesium Silicate